Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shakespeare

Thanks for your support, everyone. I have some good friends. We will find out Thursday about how Mom's test turned out and when the surgery will be.

On a lighter note, here are some quotes that I liked from As You Like It:

"The more pity that fools may not speak wisely what wise men do foolishly." ~Touchstone

"Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty." ~Adam

"I can suck melancholy out of a song as a weasel sucks eggs." ~Jaques (thanks to Luke for bringing this one out at Souvenirs)

"All the world's a stage, \ And all the men and women merely players; \ They have their exits and their entrances, \ And one man in his time plays many parts." ~Jaques

"Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak." ~Rosalind

"I'll go find a shadow, and sigh till he come." ~Rosalind

"I sometimes do believe, and sometimes do not,
As those that fear they hope, and know they fear." ~Orlando

1 comment:

dragon134 said...

well, i AM hoping a bunch of us can have dinner together friday night, so don't plan any big dates!